Be sure to Log In to your PSD Athletics Account before going any further on this page--if you do not have an account yet, please create one via Sports Engine. You will use this account for the duration of your participation in PSD Athletics.
- Your registration for an Orange "Permit to Practice" Card at FCHS requires you to enter a registration session by clicking the blue CONTINUE button at the bottom of this page. This will allow you to complete some of the required forms for sports registration.
- Each season opens at designated times closer to the official CHSAA start date for those sports. Once you have your account & student profile(s) created, you should be able to just select the new sport per season & update information as needed.
- If you are not enrolled as a student at FCHS for 2023-2024, you must have a Placement Letter on file with the PSD Athletic Office (Lori Willadsen, 970-490-3332). You must also complete the paper registration packet & submit all forms in person to the PSD school where you will compete athletically. Please do not advance into the online registration component, as this may cause a delay in your Orange Card.
Athletes enrolled at FCHS should complete online registration, and you will receive an email confirmation. Once the Registration is complete please visit our FCHS website: https://fch.psdschools.org/athletics/athletic-registration. You will have to Print off the Student Information page and make payment.
When online registration is complete, you must visit the Athletic office and turn in your Student Information Sheet, Current Sports Physical signed by a Doctor and have proof of your payment. A screen shot on your phone or physical receipt will be accepted. Once all steps are completed, you will receive your Orange Card. The orange card is what you turn into your head coach to prove you have completed everything required to try out.
The full PSD Athletic Fee chart can be found at www.psdathletics.org
FCHS & PSD Non-Charter Student Fees:
- All Sports fee: $205 per sport
- Unified Sports: $100 per sport
- Boys Ice Hockey: $205 plus additional fee (up to $1,000)
- Nordic Skiing: $205 plus additional fee 'pay as you go'
Home-Based, Charter and Private School Student Fees:
- All Sports fee: $305 per sport
- Unified Sports: $150 per sport
- Boys Ice Hockey: $305 plus an additional fee (up to $1,000)
- Nordic Skiing: $305 plus an additional fee 'pay as you go'